We harness the collective knowledge and skills of our team to negotiate the best possible solutions. We do this work because we love it.
Our studio: industrial designers, metal workers, producers, fine artists, mechanical animators, illustrators, photographers, acrylic specialists, fine furniture makers, tattoo artists, silk screen printers, performance artists, ceramicists, and much more.
- 2022 Group art show
- 2021 Collective art and design groups
- 2020 Designed, built and installed a sidewalk installation for Celebrate Madison Avenue
- 2020 Collective design workshops
- 2019 Stand and Build floor manager Kristin Taibl taught a lecture on the basics of building a pedestal
- 2019 Springtime seed planting party
- 2018 Group art show at Present Company in Bushwick, Brooklyn
- 2018 Stand and Build designer Chris Ceravolo taught an Intro to Rhino drawing class
- 2017 Attended a performance of the Takács Quartet at Carnegie Hall
- 2017 Curated art walk to gallery openings in Chelsea
- 2016 Group art show at Peninsula Art Space in Redhook, Brooklyn
- 2016 Participated in a design competition for "Autism Speaks"