Our studio: industrial designers, metal workers, producers, fine artists, mechanical animators, illustrators, photographers, acrylic specialists, fine furniture makers, tattoo artists, silk screen printers, performance artists, ceramicists, and much more.
We use process and negotiation to bring out the best possible solutions. A culture that encourages speaking up. There is always a way to solve something more elegantly. We are always pushing each other to be better than we were before.
We want to keep outdoing ourselves.
Perfection, brilliance, wit, drive; we do this work because we love it.
- 2021 Group art show
- 2020 Collective design workshops
- 2019 Stand and Build floor manager Kristin Taibl taught a lecture on the basics of building a pedestal
- 2019 Springtime seed planting party
- 2018 Group art show at Present Company in Bushwick, Brooklyn
- 2018 Stand and Build designer Chris Ceravolo taught an Intro to Rhino drawing class
- 2017 Attended a performance of the Takács Quartet at Carnegie Hall
- 2017 Curated art walk to gallery openings in Chelsea
- 2016 Group art show at Peninsula Art Space in Redhook, Brooklyn
- 2016 Participated in a design competition for "Autism Speaks"